Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Robyn & Patrick

A long long time ago, I thought Lil Paperia would become a stationary business.  The name even means little stationary store.  However, photography calendars turned into coffee table books and then turned into an actual photography business.  Before all that though, I had a friend who needed some wedding invitations put together and I thought it was a great first gig for Lil Paperia.  Well, over two years later, Mrs. Robyn and her hubbie are having a baby.  I was honored to be their photographer for this occasion.  Robyn and Patrick are so loving and sweet to each other.  They are also extremely funny and had me laughing through the entire session.

Yes, that is me also in the reflection.

Big brother





2 comments:

  1. So happy for Robyn and Patrick!!! Can't wait to see pic's of the little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love these! thanks Star! and thanks Ashlie :)

    ReplyDelete