Monday, June 27, 2011

Rachel and Her Family

This photo shoot was very special to me.  Rachel and I are cousins.  We are almost exactly a year apart.  We saw each other every other weekend for years as both of our parents went through custody battles and divorces.  Rachel and I hiked up "mountains" together, we played creative games with pens, buttons, and coasters at my grandmothers house.  We watched Hee Haw, Golden Girls, and Bob Ross with my grandparents.  We made up stories about the man on the dime.  In high school, we even took a class together - Spanish III.  She is one of my favorite cousins so I was honored to take photos of her family.  As I was editing these photos, at one point I actually had a weird flashback to our childhood as I looked closely at her youngest daughter's face.  She looks so much like Rachel I couldn't believe my eyes.  This photo shoot was taken at her husband's family farm and it was like old times climbing a hill with Rachel.  Here are some of my favs.






No comments:

Post a Comment